Mr Ronan McKeown
Mr McKeown is a Consultant Orthopaedic & Trauma Surgeon based in the ultramodern orthopaedic development Unit in Craigavon Area Hospital. In addition to treating fractures and general orthopaedic conditions, he specialises in:
Shoulder Surgery, both keyhole (Arthroscopic) and minimally invasive.
- Arthroscopic Stabilisation
- Impingement Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Frozen Shoulder
- Acromio-Clavicular (AC) Joint problems
- Arthritis and Shoulder Joint Replacement
Arthroscopic Knee surgery.
- Meniscal debridement / Repair
- ACL reconstruction
- Knee Joint Replacement
- Ankle Stabilisation
- Ankle arthroscopy
- Bunion surgery
Mr Damian McKay
Mr McKay is an internationally trained Consultant Colorectal and General Surgeon and is one of only three European Board of Surgery certified Colorectal Surgeons in Ireland Based in the Southern Health and Social Care Trust,
Mr McKay performs advanced laparoscopic surgery for benign and malignant colorectal disease.
In addition to general surgical procedures such as hernia repair and gallbladder surgery Mr McKay also specialises in management of common perianal conditions such as piles, fissures and fistulae. He welcomes referrals for private endoscopy and is trained in minimally invasive rectal surgery (TEM).
Referrals are welcome at The Newry Clinic and treatment can be performed locally or at Kingsbridge Private Hospital in Belfast.
Mr Anthony Glackin
Mr Glackin is a Consultant Urologist attending The Newry Clinic. His areas of expertise include:
• Day case urological surgery.
• Investigation of suspected urinary tract cancers.
• Urinary tract infection Kidney stones.
• Erectile dysfunction and penile curvature.
• Male urinary problems related to prostate disease.